Cape/Jackson police report 9/11/07
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Antoine M. Jones, 25, of 508 Cape Meadows Circle, No. 31, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to appear for driving while intoxicated.
* Joshua M. Vaughan, 19, of 430 N. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Ronald E. McKinnon, 43, of Lonedale, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substance.
* Zechariah L. James, 29, of 621 S. Henderson St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked.
* Steven W. Warfield, 45, of 112 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for possession of a controlled substance.
* Tyrice G. Mosby, 30, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Jefferson City warrant for driving while revoked.
* Jason M. Anton, 27, of Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Christina L. Poole, 23, of 45 S. West End Blvd., was issued a summons for property damage.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* A theft of a cell phone was reported at 1032 Sturdivant St.
* A theft of an amplifier, computers, speakers, a DVD player, a PlayStation, an Xbox console, a satellite receiver and video games was reported at 1521 Whitener Ave. Property damage was reported in connection with the incident.
* A theft of cash was reported at 1325 Broadway.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1841 Lakeshore Drive.
* A theft of a folding table and chairs was reported at Vance Vineyards, 807 S. Main St.
* A theft of prescription medication was reported at 44 N. Pinewood St.
* A theft of a cooler and bottled water was reported.
* A 56-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 51-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 19-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A child molestation was reported.
* Two robberies were reported.
* Two suspicious fires were reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Logan R. Hicks, 24, of Patterson, Mo., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 800 block of East Independence Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1300 block of Brandom Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported at Bainbridge Road and Ann Drive.