- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)9
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- 3 students in custody for violent threat; no details released (12/9/16)11
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Police: Robber licked woman's toes, then fled
ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A man who robbed a woman of her keys and cell phone took off her shoes and licked her toes, police said.
Commander Kevin Casper called the attack "weird sexual behavior."
The 24-year-old woman was leaving work around 1 a.m. Saturday when the 27-year-old suspect approached her and demanded her keys and phone, authorities said.
After that, he removed her shoes.
The woman was not hurt, police said.
Police arrested the man a few minutes later about four blocks away.
The woman identified the suspect, and police were able to recover her keys and phone.
The man was in custody, but it was not clear whether he had been formally charged.