- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Police: Robber licked woman's toes, then fled
ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A man who robbed a woman of her keys and cell phone took off her shoes and licked her toes, police said.
Commander Kevin Casper called the attack "weird sexual behavior."
The 24-year-old woman was leaving work around 1 a.m. Saturday when the 27-year-old suspect approached her and demanded her keys and phone, authorities said.
After that, he removed her shoes.
The woman was not hurt, police said.
Police arrested the man a few minutes later about four blocks away.
The woman identified the suspect, and police were able to recover her keys and phone.
The man was in custody, but it was not clear whether he had been formally charged.