- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)27
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)8
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Police: Robber licked woman's toes, then fled
ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A man who robbed a woman of her keys and cell phone took off her shoes and licked her toes, police said.
Commander Kevin Casper called the attack "weird sexual behavior."
The 24-year-old woman was leaving work around 1 a.m. Saturday when the 27-year-old suspect approached her and demanded her keys and phone, authorities said.
After that, he removed her shoes.
The woman was not hurt, police said.
Police arrested the man a few minutes later about four blocks away.
The woman identified the suspect, and police were able to recover her keys and phone.
The man was in custody, but it was not clear whether he had been formally charged.