- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Police: Robber licked woman's toes, then fled
ST. PAUL, Minn. -- A man who robbed a woman of her keys and cell phone took off her shoes and licked her toes, police said.
Commander Kevin Casper called the attack "weird sexual behavior."
The 24-year-old woman was leaving work around 1 a.m. Saturday when the 27-year-old suspect approached her and demanded her keys and phone, authorities said.
After that, he removed her shoes.
The woman was not hurt, police said.
Police arrested the man a few minutes later about four blocks away.
The woman identified the suspect, and police were able to recover her keys and phone.
The man was in custody, but it was not clear whether he had been formally charged.