- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
DITTMER, Mo. -- Carl E. "Eddie" Duvall, 67, formerly of Perryville, Mo., died Friday, Sept. 7, 2007 at his home in Dittmer.
He was born Oct. 3, 1939, at Kit Carson, Colo., son of Carl E. and Elizabeth Beascoon Duvall.
Duvall worked in the janitorial department for a grocery supply warehouse.
Survivors include a daughter, Carla Duvall of Dittmer; a son, Lloyd Duvall of Pevely, Mo.; four sisters, Patricia Blessing and Janet King, both of Perryville, Judy Lind of Oklahoma, Joyce Phillips of Fredericktown, Mo.; a brother, Warren Boyer of Oklahoma; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. Monday and 8 a.m. until service time Tuesday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Bilgreen officiating. Burial will be private.