- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Rachel Amy Hirsch and Cory Lee Knapp were married May 26, 2007, at First Presbyterian Church. The Rev. Paul Kabo Jr. performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are John and Jeanne Hirsch of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Tim and Pam Mahoney of McClure, Ill.
Matron of honor was Jennie Chatman of St. James, Mo.
The groom chose his stepfather as best man. Groomsman was Lance Mouser of McClure, brother of the groom.
The reception was held at Drury Lodge. Servers were Elaine Shirrell, aunt of the groom; Erin Gotto and Linda Royce, all of Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Knapp is a graduate of Sikeston High School, and is attending Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at J.C. Penney.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School. He is employed at Wal-Mart Supercenter.
After a wedding trip to Disney World, the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.