- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Lauren Patricia Mosley and Christopher Marc Snider were married April 14, 2007, at First United Methodist Church in Sikeston, Mo. The Rev. Geoff Posegate and Dr. Jim Davis performed the ceremony. Organist was Judy Nickell of Sikeston.
Parents of the bride are Peggy Matthews of Sikeston and Steve and Viney Mosley of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Donna and Mick Hughes of St. Louis and Mark and Sherry Snider of Dexter, Mo.
Matron of honor was Rita Henson of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Dr. Kristin Ancell of Nashville, Tenn., Dr. Amy Beck of San Antonio, Texas, and Meghan Bogard of St. Louis.
Timothy Clegg of Tulsa, Okla., was best man. Groomsmen were Nicholas Atherton, Jason Fraysher and Christopher Wohlberg, all of St. Louis. Usher was Grant Matthews of Sikeston, brother of the bride.
Flower girl was Victoria Collom, daughter of Glenn and Ellen Collom and niece of the bride.
The reception was held at Joseph's Restaurant in Sikeston.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner April 13 at Jeremiah's Restaurant in Sikeston.
Mrs. Snider received a bachelor of arts degree in speech communications from Drury University in Springfield, Mo., and a master of science degree in communication sciences and disorders from Fontbonne University in St. Louis. She is a speech language pathologist at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
The groom attended Oklahoma Baptist University in Shawnee. He is a permanent placement consultant with Manpower in Sikeston.
After a wedding trip to Oahu and Maui, Hawaii, the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.