- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Renee Nicole Compass and David Ray Ervin Jr. were married June 30, 2007, at Francine's Gardens in Cape Girardeau. The Rev. Randall Morse performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Greg and Leslie Compass of Scott City. The groom is the son of Teresa Ervin of Benton, Mo., and the late David Ervin.
Maid of honor was Hayley Compass of Scott City, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Jessica Estes, Bonnie Walker, Amanda Raines and Stacy Walter, all of Scott City.
Craig Ervin of Benton served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Philip Hardin of Bertrand, Mo., uncle of the groom; Marty Kidd of Marble Hill, Mo., cousin of the groom; Bobby Couch of Sikeston, Mo., and Seth Ward of Scott City. Usher was Larry Compass of Scott City, uncle of the bride.
Ringbearer was Isaac Ervin, son of the bride and groom.
The reception was held at Francine's Gardens.
Mrs. Ervin is majoring in finance at Southeast Missouri State University. She is a cashier at Aldi Food.
The groom is a cylinder technician at Nordenia USA.
The couple resides in Scott City.