- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- A shot at a Harley: Man's basketball feat at Southeast game wins new motorcycle (2/27/17)
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)13
- Singer Neal Boyd says he faces physical therapy after Jan. 22 traffic accident (2/27/17)
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
It's fair time
Thank goodness the fair's here. We really needed the rain.
The Southeast Missouri District Fair starts today. Traditionally the annual event brings a few days of wet weather.
It also means several days of fun. Grandstand activities include a hot-rod truck and tractor pull tonight, a horse show Sunday afternoon, a dual demolition derby Tuesday night, the Heartland Idol finals Wednesday, a Blake Shelton concert Thursday, an REO Speedwagon concert Friday and a Pat Green concert Saturday.
The fair is always a huge draw for Cape Girardeau. We'll see you there.