- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Dorothyleen N. "Dot" Drewel, 78, of Springfield, Mo., died Friday, Sept. 7, 2007, in Springfield.
She was born March 24, 1929, in Bland, Mo., daughter of Fred and Amy Shockley Branson. She and Calvin H. Drewel were married May 8, 1948, in Bland.
Drewel was a member of First Presbyterian Church in Rolla, Mo., and Eastern Star in Bland.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Jane Ogles of Cape Girardeau, Tracey Agent of Springfield; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
Visitation will be from 12:30 p.m. to service time Sunday at James and Gahr Mortuary in Rolla.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the mortuary, with the Rev. Terry Knight officiating. Burial will be in Union Cemetery in Bland.