- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire report 9/8/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Friday:
* At 12:31 a.m., emergency medical service at 700 N. Main St.
* At 12:42 a.m., an alarm sounding at 900 Normal Ave.
* At 1:01 a.m., emergency medical service at 700 N. Main St.
* At 1:25 a.m., emergency medical service at Broadway and North Main Street.
* At 9:45 a.m., emergency medical service at 1100 block of North Middle Street.
* At 10:18 a.m., alarm sounding at 341 N. Main St.
* At 10:48 a.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of Broadway.
* At 11:13 a.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of North Henderson Avenue.