- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)3
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Police: Cape abduction may have ties to Georgia homicide (6/18/17)5
- 3 drown in Southeast Missouri in three days (6/16/17)
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
A boost for CHS
Little by little, the Cape Girardeau Public Schools Foundation is raising money primarily to pay for some of the finishing touches at the new Central High School campus.
Anyone interested in the history of Central High School will appreciate the latest fund raiser: a print of Mark Farmer's drawings of the five buildings that have housed the high school over the years.
Just 300 of the signed prints are being sold, which means the limited edition will become an even more prized possession as the years go by. Call the foundation office at 651-0555 for more information. Here's a good way to own a piece of Central history while giving the new school a boost.