- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
A boost for CHS
Little by little, the Cape Girardeau Public Schools Foundation is raising money primarily to pay for some of the finishing touches at the new Central High School campus.
Anyone interested in the history of Central High School will appreciate the latest fund raiser: a print of Mark Farmer's drawings of the five buildings that have housed the high school over the years.
Just 300 of the signed prints are being sold, which means the limited edition will become an even more prized possession as the years go by. Call the foundation office at 651-0555 for more information. Here's a good way to own a piece of Central history while giving the new school a boost.