- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Marie H. Heise, 85, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2003, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Sept. 7, 1918, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Julius Henry and Lulu Windeknecht Meyer. She and Harry G. Heise Sr. were married April 17, 1938, in Cape Girardeau. He died Jan. 1, 1998.
Heise farmed with her husband in the Egypt Mills area. She was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church at Egypt Mills and its Ladies Aid, and was a former Sunday school and vacation Bible school teacher.
Survivors include a daughter, Carolyn Heise, and a son, Harry Heise Jr., both of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by a son, a daughter, two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mark Martin officiating. Burial will be in Hanover Lutheran Cemetery.