- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Wanda Lee Tedford, 66, formerly of Sikeston, died Monday, Nov. 24, 2003, at Gambrill Gardens Retirement Community in Ellisville, Mo.
She was born April 17, 1937, in Portageville, Mo., daughter of James F. and Lelia Mae Stewart Barham. She and Earl Tedford were married Feb. 11, 1956, at Benton, Mo. He died Nov. 21, 1985.
Tedford was a former member of First Baptist Church in Sikeston.
Survivors include two daughters, Evelyn Dixon of Sikeston, Wanda Harris of Chesterfield, Mo.; a sister, Carol Bennett of Minneapolis, Minn.; her stepmother, Glodine Barham of Minneapolis; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from noon to 2 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the chapel, with Dr. Rick Ramsey officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.