- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Toys 'R' Us recalls sidewalk chalk
WASHINGTON -- Toys "R" Us is recalling 50,000 packages of sidewalk chalk because the chalk contains lead at levels high enough to poison young children.
No accidents or illnesses related to the chalk have been reported, the Consumer Product Safety Commission said Tuesday.
The chalk comes in a clear plastic backpack-style carrying case and is labeled "Chalk to Go... Totally Me! ... 24 pieces, sidewalk chalk in different colors, fun chalk shapes."
For more information, consumers can reach Toys "R" Us toll-free at (866) 274-6340, 24 hours a day.