- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson police report 9/6/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Clarissa F. Walker, 20, of 1830 Stoddard St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to pay find and cost for no operator's license.
* Alan D. Turner, 26, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for suspended operator's license and driving while intoxicated.
* A 13-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of assault.
* James P. Joyce, 42, of 902 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Willard E. King, 69, of 1109 Giboney Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for sexual misconduct and assault.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges of assault of a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest by fleeing or fighting.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges of domestic assault.
* A statutory rape was reported.
* A domestic assault and tampering were reported.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* A domestic assault and resisting arrest were reported.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported two incidents of gasoline theft.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 2006 Pamela Drive.
* Two bicycles were reported stolen at 1117 Emily Court.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 2125 Chesapeake Drive.
* A deadbolt lock and door handle were reported damaged at 432 E. Cape Rock Drive.
* A wood door was reported damaged at 1022 Broadway.
* Endangering welfare was reported.
* Fraud was reported.
* Harassment was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* A 30-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 54-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 52-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department.
* A burglary was reported in the 2900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A burglary was reported on East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 600 block of Broadridge Drive.
* Property damage was reported on East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 1100 block of Highland Drive.
* Harassment was reported in the 1300 block of North Farmington Road.