- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)10
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- Fake UFC event listing stirs the pot at local Golden Corral (2/10/18)3
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- Area restaurants plan for those observing Lent on Valentine's Day (2/12/18)
Cape fire report 11/25/03
Firefighters responded Saturday to the following items: At 4:41 p.m., brush fire at 2301 Boldercrest.
At 8:44 p.m., medical assist at 607 Locust.
At 11:56 p.m., fire alarm at 2835 Bloomfield.
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following items:
At 10:21 a.m., alarm at 2929 Bella Vista.
At 12:13 p.m., emergency medical service at 333 N. Ellis.
At 12:29 p.m., emergency medical service at 805 Hackberry.
At 5:36 p.m., emergency medical service at 528 Broadway.
At 7:06 p.m., emergency medical service at Interstate 55.
At 11:52 p.m., alarm at Southeast Missouri State University, Greek housing.Firefighters responded Monday to the following items:
At 3:20 a.m., alarm at 134 West Park Mall.
At 4:04 a.m., emergency medical service at 200 Morgan Oak.
At 10:05 a.m., emergency medical service at 1105 Linden.
At 10:40 a.m., emergency medical service at 3120 Independence.
At 12:48 p.m., electrical call at 1007 S. Sprigg.