- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Twin daughters to Curt and Betsy Buchheit of Cape Girardeau, Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, Thursday, Oct. 23, 2003. Allison Elizabeth was born at 12:55 p.m. and weighed 5 pounds 7 ounces. Sydney Elizabeth was born at 12:56 p.m. and weighed 5 pounds 6 ounces. Mrs. Buchheit is the daughter of Betty Henson of Cape Girardeau and Dennis Henson of Poplar Bluff, Mo. Buchheit is the son of Stanley and Rita Buchheit of Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
Son to Joseph A. Carlisle and Tori R. Ward of Sikeston, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:26 a.m. Monday, Nov. 17, 2003. Name, John-Tyler Joe. Weight, 10 pounds 14 ounces. Seventh child, fifth son. Ms. Ward is the daughter of Johnny Ward of Sikeston and Susie Harlow of Lancaster, Calif. Carlisle is the son of Ben Carlisle of Byhalia, Miss., and Brenda Bonnee of Sikeston. He is a contractor with Miller Construction Co.
Son to Victor William Powell III and Jennifer Anne Dickman of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:23 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 18, 2003. Name, Elijah Freedom. Weight, 8 pounds 8 ounces. First child. Ms. Dickman is the daughter of John Dickman and Cindy Dickman of Fruitland. Powell is the son of Victor Powell Jr. and Malissa Powell of Scott City. He is employed at Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar.
Daughter to Joannie Jenine Smith of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:15 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 20, 2003. Name, Jazlyn Yalonna. Weight, 6 pounds 15 ounces. Ms. Smith is the daughter of Eva Smith and John Jones of Cape Girardeau.