- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Hester May Bollinger, 90, of Festus, Mo., died Monday, Sept. 3, 2007, at her home.
She was born Oct. 10, 1916, at Fredericktown, Mo., daughter of Willis and Elsie Carty Myers. She married Dewey Otto Bollinger, who died Aug. 23, 2005.
Bollinger was a member of Faith Baptist Church in Festus, Order of Eastern Star 325 and White Shrine of Jerusalem.
Survivors include a daughter, Barbara Kempster of Oak Ridge; four sons, Gerald Bollinger of Festus, Dwight Bollinger of Decatur, Ill., Larry Bollinger of East Alton, Ill., Ronald Bollinger of Olympian Village, Mo.; two sisters, Dorothy Dettmer of Fredericktown, Lorene O'Leary of St. Charles, Mo.; three brothers, Floyd, Willis Jr. and Carl Myers, all of Fredericktown; 15 grandchildren; and 25 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Vinyard Funeral Home in Festus.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mike Goodwin officiating. Burial will be in Rose Lawn Memorial Gardens in Crystal City, Mo.