- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Dorothy M. Williams, 73, of Charleston, Mo., died Friday, Nov. 21, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 24, 1929, in rural Charleston, daughter of Willie and Ethel Jordan Grey. She and Kasel Williams were married Aug. 19, 1948. He died Oct. 6, 1998.
She lived in Chicago for more than 40 years. She retired after working 30 years at Illinois Bell Telephone.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
Survivors include a son, Kasel Williams of Charleston.
Friends may call from 10 to 11 a.m. Tuesday at Sparks Funeral Home in Charleston.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home with Steve Betts officiating. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery.