- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Rose Mary Crump
ST. LOUIS -- Rose Mary Crump, 74, of Maryland Heights, Mo., died Saturday, Sept. 1, 2007, at home.
She was born Dec. 11, 1932, at University City, Mo., daughter of Francis Bernard and Mary Ethel Montgomery Hanlon. She and Arthur L. Crump were married May 29, 1954. He died April 1, 1994.
Crump was a machine operator at General Electric in St. Louis and later a store manager at Kmart in St. Louis. She was a member of St. John Bosco Catholic Church, Maryland Heights.
Survivors include three brothers, Paul Hanlon of Maryland Heights, John L. Hanlon, William Hanlon, both of Delta, Mo.
She was preceded in death by two sisters, Ester and Betty Ann Hanlon; and two brothers, Alfred and Eugene Hanlon.
Friends may call at 4 p.m. Tuesday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee, Mo. The Rosary will be said at 7 p.m.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Chaffee. The Rev. Ralph Duffner will officiate, with burial at St. Ambrose Catholic Cemetery in Chaffee.