- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 9/2/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ashley R. Thiele, 1718 Carolina Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Howard L. Appell III, 504 S. Frederick St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for second-degree robbery.
* Danesha D. Walton, 109 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Newton C. Conley III, 1318 N. Sprigg St., No. 1, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Beau T. Morrison of Oak Ridge, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and resisting arrest.
* Michelle L. Ferguson, 42, of Morley, Mo., was arrested on a commitment warrant.
* Jessica L. Lane, 21, of Ozark, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for possession of methamphetamine and hydrocodone.
* Ryan A. Slinkard, 1029 N. Middle St., received a summons for prohibited acts, noise violation.
* Whitney N. Moore, 2824 Themis St., No. 6, received a summons for possession of a controlled substance.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported at 407 Morgan Oak St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 2126 Independence St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported two separate incidents of theft of gasoline.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft.
* A vehicle window was reported damaged at 107 N. Main St.
* A curfew violation was reported at South Ellis and Hickory streets.
* A person was taken into protective custody at 5 S. Henderson Ave.