- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Blair Suzanne Hinkebein and Zachary Hargis Huckstep were married May 12, 2007, at Immaculate Conception Church in Jackson. Monsignor Ed Eftink performed the ceremony. Pianist was Danny Seiler of Leopold, Mo., and soloist was Amelia Farrow of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Ron Hinkebein of Jackson, and the late Susan Hinkebein. The groom is the son of Gordon and Carmen Huckstep of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Kate Sievers of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Jennifer Weiss and Cassi Bock of Jackson; Brittney Lee of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride; and Holly Judkins of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom.
James Thompson of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Gregg Judkins of Cape Girardeau, brother-in-law of the groom; Brad Biri and Landon Bollinger of Jackson, and Adam Meier of Altenburg, Mo.
Junior bridesmaid and junior groomsman were Cambria and Kyle Bigham, children of Doug and Janice Bigham of Olive Branch, Ill. Cambria is the goddaughter of the bride.
Ringbearer was Ben Judkins, son of Gregg and Holly Judkins and nephew of the groom.
Candlelighters were Michael and Lauren Haynes of Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
Laura Parker of Sikeston, Mo., attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Judy McCullough of Denver, Colo., Janice Bigham, aunt of the bride, and Janis Robert of Cape Girardeau, aunt of the groom.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 11 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Huckstep is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis Medical Center.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School. He is a technician at Huckstep Auto Body.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.