- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Redhawks run win streak to three matches
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Southeast Missouri State volleyball team won its third straight match Friday with a victory on the opening day of the North Florida Labor Day Classic.
Southeast (3-1) beat host North Florida 30-21, 27-30, 30-26, 30-21.
Brittany Hastings led the Redhawks in kills with 15. Aubrey Dondlinger had 13 and Brenna Schlader added 11.
Dondlinger added 15 digs for a double-double, while Molly Davis had 32 digs and Sarah Barth recorded 48 assists.
Southeast concludes the four-team tournament today with two more matches, against Weber State and Texas-San Antonio.