- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Amber Victoria Keller and Donald Aaron Wilson were married Sept. 20, 2003, at Trinity Lutheran Church. The Rev. Douglas Breite performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Ron Keller of Cape Girardeau, and the late Vicky Keller. The groom is the son of Don and Sharon Wilson of Wardell, Mo., and David and Rachel Webb of Caruthersville, Mo.
Matron of honor was Carlen Mulholland of Union City, Tenn., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Brooke Spradling of Jacksonville, Fla., Julie Lenger of Columbia, S.C., Andrya DeGhelder of San Diego, Calif., and Lindsay Middendorf of Cape Girardeau.
Derek Watson of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Edward Britton of Louisville, Ky., and William Britton of Danville, Ind., cousins of the groom; Jared Keller of Austin, Texas, brother of the bride; and Earl Holland of Fort Myers, Fla., uncle of the groom. Ushers were Brian Luye of Wardell; Jason Propst of Effingham, Ill., cousin of the bride; Jason Mulholland of Union City, brother-in-law of the bride; Landon Brewer of St. Louis; and Wes Lockwood of Flagstaff, Ariz., uncle of the groom.
Candlelighters were Jennifer Churchill and Amy Calahan of Jackson.
Guest book attendants were Pam Spradling of Cape Girardeau, Sue Ward and Angela Copeland of Portageville, Mo.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Bavarian Halle in Fruitland. Servers were Mary Weathersby of Mendenhall, Miss., aunt of the bride; Laurie Keith of Marston, Mo.; Sharon Wilson of Wardell, stepmother of the groom; and Connie Rose of Bartlett, Tenn., cousin of the bride.
The groom's father and stepmother hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 19 at the home of the bride's father.
Mrs. Wilson is a 1997 graduate of Central High School and a 2001 graduate of Southwest Missouri State University in Springfield. She is employed at Chateau Girardeau.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of North Pemiscot County High School, and a 2003 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. He is employed at Lonestar Alternative Fuels.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.