- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Barbara Jeanette Eaker, 72, of Marble Hill died Friday, Nov. 21, 2003, at Elder Care of Marble Hill.
She was born Aug. 22, 1931, in Alton, Ill., daughter of Hazel Wesley and Mabel Lorene Claxton Webb. She and Truman Eaker were married Feb. 12, 1948, at Lutesville, Mo.
Eaker had worked in a factory. She was a member of Meadowbrook Baptist Church in Meadowbrook, Ill. She moved to Marble Hill 25 years ago.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Sharon Woodfin of St. Louis, Kimberly Kelley of Oriole, Mo.; three brothers, Robert Webb of Illinois, William Webb of California and John Webb of Kansas; six grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter and three sons.
Friends may call at Hutchings Funeral Chapel from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the chapel, with the Rev. Luther Rhodes officiating. Burial will be in Baker Cemetery.