- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SEDGEWICKVILLE, Mo. -- Ray N. Grantham, 85, of Sedge-wickville died Friday, Nov. 21, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born June 4, 1918, near Lixville, Mo., son of John and Mabel Drum Grantham. He and Vera Sea-baugh were married June 9, 1945.
Grantham was a lifetime farmer and had worked at Shawneetown Feed and Seed. He was a member of Sedgewickville Lutheran Church and served on the church council, and was a Republican committeeman.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Sonya Grantham of Sedgewickville; and a sister, Elsie Zornes of St. Louis.
He was preceded in death by an infant daughter and a sister.
Friends may call at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Albert Nyland officiating. Burial will be in Sedge-wickville Cemetery.