- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
OLIVE BRANCH, Ill. -- Suzanne Acup, 56, of Olive Branch died Thursday, Nov. 20, 2003, at Heartland Care Rehab Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 30, 1946, in Alexander County.
Survivors include three sons, Jimmy Acup of Olive Branch, Dewayne Acup of Thebes, Ill., David Acup of Granite City, Ill.; her mother, Hazel Garrett of Thebes; a sister, Nellie Tucker of Thebes; a brother, Wilford Garrett of Thebes; and seven grandchildren.
Graveside service will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Rose Hill Cemetery, with the Rev. Raymond Oxford officiating.
Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill., is in charge of arrangements.