- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Winners of BBQ Fest announced by Jaycees
The winners of last weekend's Cape Girardeau BBQ Fest were released Monday by the Cape Girardeau Jaycees. The top three teams selected in each division are as follows:-- Overall: Mason Dixon Swines, first; J-Mack Cookers, second; Piggin' and Grinnin', third.
-- Chicken: Davis Farms, first; Highway Heat, second; Caney Misfits, third.
-- Pork ribs: Nordenia Grillfest Team, first; Piggin' and Grinnin', second; Mason Dixon Swines, third.
-- Pork: The ABS Cooking Team, first; J-Mack Cookers, second; Hardwood Gang, third.
-- Brisket: Bottomland BBQ, first; Partners 'N Swine, second; Mason Dixon Swines, third.