- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Walter Lee Sr.
CAIRO, Ill. -- Walter F. "Pete" Lee Sr., 68, of Cairo died Friday, Aug. 24, 2007, at Daystar Care Center.
He was born Nov. 6, 1938, in Urbandale, Ill., son of Arthur and Mary Sams Lee. He married Carol Lee, who died in 2004.
Lee had been a security guard with Burkart Foam Manufacturing Plant in Cairo.
He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include three sons, Kevin Lee of Cairo, Petey and Jerry Lee of Houston; a sister, Lucille Hughes of Cairo; and a brother, Henry Lee of Florida.
Visitation will be from 9:30 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. R.D. McCoy officiating. Burial will be in U.S. National Cemetery in Mound City, Ill.