- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape police report 8/28/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Leon C. Wilder Jr., 24, of 1206 Big Bend Road, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Derek D. Renshaw Jr., 17, of 1700 County Road 651, was arrested on suspicion of property damage and minor in possession by consumption.
* Robert B. Burton Jr., 17, of 2029 Steven St., was arrested on suspicion of property damage and minor in possession by consumption.
* A male juvenile, 16, was cited in juvenile court for armed criminal action and first-degree assault.
* Christina E. Copen, 31, of 729 S. Fountain St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for resisting arrest.
* Gail M. Pellen, 39, of 2501 Melrose St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau county warrant for failure to appear for fraud.
* Eric D. Tunnell, 19, of 416 N. Frederick St., was arrested on a Scott county warrant for failure to appear for property damage.
* Dustin R. Lambert, 29, of 45 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Jackson police warrant for failure to appear for traffic offenses.
* Crystal L. Miller, of 234 Lorimier St., No. 4, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for failure to yield after stopping and no driver's license, leash requirements and no city dog license.
* Randy G Kiplinger Jr., 23, of Scott City, Mo., was issued a summons for prohibited acts involving noise control.
* An assault was reported.
* Rhodes 101, of 449 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A theft of a purse was reported at 336 Lorimier St.
* Jaspers, of 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes, of 1624 N. Kings-highway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Accidental property damage was reported at 518 S. Hanover St.