- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Lynwood Baptist Church was the setting May 26, 2007, for the wedding of Magin Lea Patrick and Jeffrey Reed Chapman. The Rev. Mike Parry performed the ceremony. Soloist was Eric Yount of Columbia, Mo., and guitar and vocal soloists were Elliott Swoboda and Jeffrey Chapman of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of David and Kim Patrick and Cindy Patrick, all of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Steve and Jean Chapman of Cape Girardeau.
Honor attendants were Trina Hindman of Jackson and Becky Swoboda of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Sarah Wernsman of St. Louis; Melissa Holley of Cape Girardeau; Daisy Patrick of Cape Girardeau, sister-in-law of the bride; and Amanda Craft of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom.
Elliott Swoboda and Tyson Rayburn were best men. Groomsmen were Eric Yount, Alex Elfrink and Keith Benton of Cape Girardeau, and Jake Hindman of Jackson. Ushers were Pierce Mason, Jeremy and Ben Patrick, all of Cape Girardeau and brothers of the bride, and Greg Craft of Cape Girardeau, brother-in-law of the groom.
Candlelighters were Ashley and Jamie Dost of Columbia, cousins of the groom.
Krista Yount of Columbia attended the guest book.
A dinner and dance reception was held at the A.C. Brase Arena Building. Servers were Pam Bandermann of Cape Girardeau and Soni Crader of Jackson, aunts of the bride, and Krista Yount.
The groom's parents prepared and hosted the rehearsal dinner May 25 at Lynwood Church.
Mrs. Chapman is a graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University, and is pursuing a master's degree in nursing at Southeast. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in engineering technology from Southeast. He is an electrician and vice president with Shawnee Electrical Contractors in Cape Girardeau.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.