- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Laura Nicole Reiminger and Matthew James Dennis were united in marriage June 2, 2007, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Revs. Oliver Clavin and Ralph Duffner performed the ceremony. Trumpet soloist was Craig Arnzen of Scott City.
The bride is the daughter of Mike and Nancy Reiminger of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Jim and Lynn Dennis of Evansville, Ind.
Matron of honor was Amy Young of Kansas City, Mo. Bridesmaids were Samantha Welter of Normal, Ill., Jenny Maybry of Northridge, Calif., and Carrie Dennis of Evansville, sister of the groom.
Tim Young of Kansas City was best man. Groomsmen were Kevin Mulligan of Florissant, Mo., cousin of the groom; Kim Fees of Cape Girardeau; and Derek Reiminger of Delta, brother of the bride. Usher was Brian Mulligan of Florissant, cousin of the groom.
Flower girl was Jasmine Brown, daughter of David and Audrey McCrite of Cape Girardeau and cousin of the groom.
Erin Cook of Imperial, Mo., was guest book attendant.
The reception was held at Bavarian Halle in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 31 at Ray's Restaurant in Kelso.
Mrs. Dennis is a 2000 graduate of Delta High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in health management from Southeast Missouri State University in 2004, and a master of science in kinesiology from the University of Central Arkansas at Conway in 2006. She is head athletic trainer at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of Reitz Memorial High School in Evansville. He received a bachelor of science degree in criminal justice from Southeast in 2004. He is a police officer with Department of Public Safety in Sikeston.
A wedding trip to Jamaica is planned in June 2008.
The couple resides in Sikeston.