- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Trina Nicole Lang and Jake William Hindman exchanged wedding vows July 14, 2007, at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Jackson. The ceremony was performed by the Rev. Randy Tochtrop of New Madrid, Mo. Organist was Geri Beussink and soloist was Jane Oehl, both of Jackson.
Roger and Lisa Lang of Jackson are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Kim Hindman of Cape Girardeau and Neva Hindman of Egypt Mills.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Maid of honor was Heather Tuschhoff of St. Louis. Bridesmaids were Magin Chapman and Jaime Vines of Cape Girardeau, Cammie Kaminskey of Jackson, and McKenna Wilmes of Silex, Mo., cousin of the bride.
The groom chose his brother, Chet Hindman of Cape Girardeau, as best man. Groomsmen were Rodney Cook of Patton, Mo., Dustin Palmer of Cape Girardeau, and Scott and Matt Lang of Jackson, brothers of the bride. Ushers were Adam Dillingham, cousin of the groom, Jeff Chapman, both of Cape Girardeau, and Ryan Dirnberger of Chaffee, Mo.
Candlelighters were Erica Hindman of Cape Girardeau, sister-in-law of the groom, and Staci Richardson of Jackson, cousin of the groom.
Miniature bride and groom were McIntyre Wilmes and B.J. Moffat, cousins of the bride. McIntyre is the daughter of Joe and Kelly Wilmes of Silex. B.J. Moffat is the son of Rick and Melanie Moffat of Linn, Mo.
Flower girl was Alyssa Kooyer, daughter of Brendon and Jessica Kooyer of Jackson. Ringbearer was Nicholas Moffat, son of Rick and Melanie Moffat and cousin of the bride.
Program and guest book attendants were Jessica Koeper and Jessica Venable of Jackson, and Maria Oehl of Columbia, Mo.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Janet Welter of Cape Girardeau and Rocky Popp of Jackson, aunts of the groom.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 13 at the KC Hall.
Mrs. Hindman is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor's degree in elementary education from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006. She is a third grade teacher with Sedalia School District in Sedalia, Mo.
The groom is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in wildlife conservation biology from Southeast in 2006. He is an outdoor skills specialist with Missouri Department of Conservation in Sedalia.
After a wedding trip to Cancun, Mexico, the couple resides in LaMonte, Mo.