- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. Andrea Jane Dirnberger and Zachary Michael Horman were married May 26, 2007, at St. Ambrose Catholic Church. The Rev. Ralph Duffner performed the ceremony. Organist was Betty Vandeven and vocalist was Loraine Reischman, both of Chaffee.
The bride is the daughter of Douglas and Sherry Dirnberger of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Donna Pobst and Michael and Karen Horman of Cape Girardeau, and Robin Dannenmueller of Chaffee.
Maid of honor was Rebecca Reischman of Chaffee. Bridesmaids were Leslie Horman of Chaffee, aunt of the groom, Courtney Beck of Chaffee, Jessica Nickelson of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., Meagan Kessler of Chaffee, Erica Pobst of Cape Girardeau and Megan Horman of Chaffee, sisters of the groom. Junior bridesmaid was Hayley Pobst of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom and goddaughter of the couple.
Trenton Horman of Chaffee was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Scott Horman of Chaffee, uncle of the groom; James Reischman and Sam Burnett of Chaffee; Perry Rice of Rolla, Mo.; Garrett Cook of Jackson, cousin of the groom; and Mitchell Dirnberger of Chaffee, brother of the bride. Junior groomsmen were Austin Dirnberger of Chaffee, brother of the bride, and Caleb Pobst of Cape Girardeau, brother of the groom. Ushers were Derrick Uhrhan of Chaffee, Ryan Coleman of Fayette, Mo., Ryan Goetz of Columbia, Mo., and Ryan Dirnberger of Chaffee.
Flower girl was Aubrey Sullivan, daughter of Bobby and Cindy Sullivan of Sikeston, Mo., cousin of the groom. Ringbearer was Cole Dannenmueller, son of Robin Dannenmueller of Chaffee and brother of the groom.
Program attendants were Ashlei Daugherty of Austin, Texas, and Ashley Kitchen of Chaffee, cousin of the groom.
A dinner and dance reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City. Servers were Suzanne Reischman and Amy Holmes of Chaffee and Isabella Choe of Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 25 at Elks Park in Chaffee.
Mrs. Horman is a 2001 graduate of Chaffee High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2005, and a master's degree in business administration from Southeast in 2007. She is a licensed staff agent at the Pete Dooley State Farm Agency in Chaffee.
The groom is a 2003 graduate of Chaffee High School. He attended Central Methodist University in Fayette, Mo., and Southeast. He is a machine operator at Good Humor-Breyers in Sikeston.
After a wedding trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, the couple resides in Chaffee.