- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Michell Ann Moore and Adam Caleb Bahr exchanged vows June 2, 2007, at Dennis Scivally Park in Cape Girardeau. Zack Strong performed the ceremony. Music was by Trio Girardeaux of Cape Girardeau, and soloist was Tracy Johnson of Quincy, Ill.
Parents of the couple are Joe and Sherry Moore of Cape Girardeau, and Joe and Brenda Bahr of Perryville, Mo.
Maid of honor was Christina Moore of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Sasha Gohn and Meg Davis of Cape Girardeau.
Nathan Bahr, brother of the groom, was best man, and groomsmen were Matt Hoch and Pat Lipe, all of Perryville.
Flower girls were Emma Kraenzle of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., cousin of the groom, and Malerie Smith of St. Louis. Ringbearer was Ethan Jackson of Cape Girardeau, godson of the bride.
The reception was held at Buckner Brewing Co.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 1 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Bahr received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2000. She is an IT manager with AT&T in St. Louis.
The groom received an associate degree in telecommunications and is pursuing a bachelor of science degree in business administration at Southeast. He is an IT manager with AT&T in St. Louis.
The couple resides in St. Louis.