- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kaci Lynn Thompson and Luke Steven Hubbard were united in marriage April 28, 2007, at New McKendree United Methodist Church in Jackson. Drew Sutor and John Rice performed the ceremony. Organist was Gary Miller, trumpeter was Marc Fulgham, and soloists were Robyn Hosp and Cheryl Fortner.
John and Teresa Thompson of Jackson are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Kenny and Irene Meyers of Palmyra, Mo., and the late John Hubbard.
Shannon Stover of Jackson was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Erica Thompson of St. Charles, Mo., sister-in-law of the bride; Lindsey Holloway, Lindsey Church, Angela Weaver and Wendy Blankenship, all of Jackson, and Kari Saitta of Kirkwood, Mo.
Chris Lehmuth of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Kyle and Kody Thompson of Jackson, brothers of the bride; Jeff Hangge and Matt Barnhart of St. Louis, Cory Welker of Sikeston, Mo., and Drew Church of Charleston, Ill. Ushers were Andy Stover of Jackson; Kevin Tucker of St. Louis; B.J. Thompson of Jackson, cousin of the bride; and Jarrett Norviel of Potosi, Mo.
Candlelighters were Mallory Prewett of West Plains, Mo.; Jessica Hahs of Rochester, N.Y., cousin of the bride; McKenzie Walter and Alexis Burnett of Jackson.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Robby Claire Meyers and Gradey Crowe of Palmyra, niece and nephew of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Hannah Thompson of Jackson and Riley Thompson of Sugarland, Texas, cousins of the bride; Karen Stover and Karen Turley of Jackson.
The reception was held at Bavarian Hall. Servers were aunts of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner April 27 at Buckner Brewing Co.
Mrs. Hubbard is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in marketing management from Southeast Missouri State University in 2005. She is community manager of development with American Cancer Society.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Palmyra High School, and received a bachelor of arts degree in English from Truman State. He is assistant manager of Sherwin-Williams Co.
The couple resides in Jackson.