- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
BLOOMFIELD, Mo. -- Flora May Frymire, 69, of Bloomfield died Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 28, 1934, at Grassy, Mo., daughter of Vader and Sally Pigg Blocker. She first married Earl Robbins, who preceded her in death. She later married Dempsey Frymire, who also preceded her in death.
She was a cook several years at Hester's Cafe, and was a member of Bible Tabernacle Church.
Survivors include three sons, Leonard and Jimmy Frymire of Bloomfield, Steve Frymire of Leora, Mo.; four daughters, Veda Adams, Freda McAnally and Lena Patterson of Bloomfield, Kay Gant of Dexter, Mo.; two brothers, Owen Blocker of state of Texas, Dewey Blocker of Eric, Okla.; three sisters, Pearl Fox of Marble Hill, Mo., Versie Lewis of Bloomfield, Ruth Williams of Eric; 16 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, a brother, and a sister.
Friends may call at Chiles-Cooper Funeral Home from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Robert Gardner and Pat Wilson officiating. Burial will be in Grassy Cemetery at Grassy.