- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Ada Mae Casper, 90, of Anna died Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2007, at Union County Hospital.
She was born Oct. 20, 1916, at Anna, daughter of Everett and Media Caraker Hill. She and Murvin Casper were married June 23, 1961, at Anna. He died Jan. 4, 1993.
Casper was a member of First Baptist Church and Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455 Auxiliary.
Survivors include two stepchildren, Donna Brewer and Mike Casper; and stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four sisters and four brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Roy Hill officiating. Burial will be in Friendship Cemetery near Dongola, Ill.