- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Leroy Nagle Jr.
LAKE ST. LOUIS -- Leroy G. Nagle Jr., 72, of Lake St. Louis died Sunday, Aug. 19, 2007, at St. Joseph Hospital West in Lake St. Louis.
He was born Oct. 7, 1934, in St. Louis, son of Leroy G. and Anna Loncaric Nagle Sr. He married Kathleen Gendrick.
Nagle had been a materials handler with Sherwood Medical Industries. He was a member of St. Patrick Catholic Church in Wentzville, Mo., 4th Degree member of St. Patrick Knights of Columbus, grand knight of Council 10154, charter member of St. Patrick's Assembly 4th Degree, two terms as Faithful Navigator Assembly 2620, member of Lake St. Louis Anglers, Ozark Fly Fishers and Federation of Fly Fishers.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Jeffrey Lee (Debra) Nagle of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Karen (Terry) Kuc of Chesterfield, Mo.; two sisters, Joyce Townsend and Noela Zinter of Wentzville; and two grandchildren, Matthew and Kiersten Kuc of Chesterfield.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
The funeral was held Tuesday at St. Patrick Catholic Church. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery in St. Louis.
Pitman Funeral Home in Wentzville was in charge of arrangements.
Share condolences and memories at www.pitmanfuneralhome.com.