- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)7
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)7
STE. GENEVIEVE, Mo. -- Agnes Ruth "Duck" Schott, 82, of Ste. Genevieve died Monday, Aug. 20, 2007, at Ste. Genevieve Care Center.
She was born April 11, 1925, in Perryville, Mo., daughter of Thomas and Evelyn Tucker Elder. She married Michael B. Schott Jr., who preceded her in death.
Schott worked at Big T Restaurant more than 25 years. She was a member of Church of Ste. Genevieve and VFW Auxiliary.
Survivors include her children, Michelle Ruth (Devon) Hardy of Sandpoint, Idaho, Kim Michael Schott of Dove Creek, Colo., Lori Ann (Gerald) Meyer of Ste. Genevieve; Brett Thomas (Kathy) Schott of St. Louis, Kyle (Emily) Schott of Cape Girardeau; six grandchildren, Dena (Mackey) McCullough, Kristie Blackman, Jason Weber, Clint Meyer, Tim Meyer, Bailey Schott; seven great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
Also three sisters, Rita Aunspach and Evelyn Unterreiner of Perryville, Doris Graff of Tennessee; two brothers, Pat Elder of St. Mary, Mo., Leroy Elder of Perryville; three sisters-in-law, Vivian Schott, Stella Mae Elder, Doris Elder; two brothers-in-law, Richard (Linda) Schott and Linus Prost.
She was preceded in death by a sister, Rosie Prost, and two brothers, T.G. and George Elder.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday at Wood Family Funeral Home in Ste. Genevieve.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Church of Ste. Genevieve, with the Rev. Charles Prost officiating. Burial will be in Valle Spring Catholic Cemetery.