- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
STE. GENEVIEVE, Mo. -- Agnes Ruth "Duck" Schott, 82, of Ste. Genevieve died Monday, Aug. 20, 2007, at Ste. Genevieve Care Center.
She was born April 11, 1925, in Perryville, Mo., daughter of Thomas and Evelyn Tucker Elder. She married Michael B. Schott Jr., who preceded her in death.
Schott worked at Big T Restaurant more than 25 years. She was a member of Church of Ste. Genevieve and VFW Auxiliary.
Survivors include her children, Michelle Ruth (Devon) Hardy of Sandpoint, Idaho, Kim Michael Schott of Dove Creek, Colo., Lori Ann (Gerald) Meyer of Ste. Genevieve; Brett Thomas (Kathy) Schott of St. Louis, Kyle (Emily) Schott of Cape Girardeau; six grandchildren, Dena (Mackey) McCullough, Kristie Blackman, Jason Weber, Clint Meyer, Tim Meyer, Bailey Schott; seven great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
Also three sisters, Rita Aunspach and Evelyn Unterreiner of Perryville, Doris Graff of Tennessee; two brothers, Pat Elder of St. Mary, Mo., Leroy Elder of Perryville; three sisters-in-law, Vivian Schott, Stella Mae Elder, Doris Elder; two brothers-in-law, Richard (Linda) Schott and Linus Prost.
She was preceded in death by a sister, Rosie Prost, and two brothers, T.G. and George Elder.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday at Wood Family Funeral Home in Ste. Genevieve.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Church of Ste. Genevieve, with the Rev. Charles Prost officiating. Burial will be in Valle Spring Catholic Cemetery.