- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape fire report 8/23/07
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* At 6:54 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at Siemers Drive and William Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 7 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2500 block of Melrose Avenue.
* At 8:05 a.m., a fire alarm at 5422 Nash Road.
* At 8:49 a.m., emergency medical service at the Bill Emerson Memorial Bridge.
* At 1:26 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1400 block of South West End Boulevard.
* At 1:44 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1200 block of Linden Street.
* At 1:56 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at mile marker 92 on southbound Interstate 55.
* At 3:18 p.m., illegal burning at the 500 block of South Hanover Street.
* At 4:03 p.m., emergency medical service in the 700 block of Morgan Oak Street.