The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brandy M. Warren, 28, of 1400 S. Kingshighway, Apt. 10, was arrested on an Illinois warrant for failure to appear for obstructing a police officer.
* Brett M. Diffenbach, 20, of 1606 Good Hope St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for stealing.
* Jashua H. Cox, 21, of Tamms, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for fraud and an Illinois warrant for failure to appear for driving under the influence.
* James Fowler, 19, of Dexter, Mo., was issued a summons for prohibited acts.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen in the Cape Girardeau area.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 2116 William St.
* Jaspers, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft. Julio C. Cruz, 22, of 284 Themis St., Apt. 4, was arrested in connection with the incident.
* Merriwether Investment Inc., of 124 S. Lorimier St., reported a theft of an air conditioner.
* Bi-State Southern, 920 S. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A CD case, CDs and checks were reported stolen and a vehicle window was reported broken at 1501 N. Main St.
* A theft of money and damage to glove box and lock were reported at 1408 N. Main St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A TV and jewelry were reported stolen at 521 N. Middle St.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges in connection with a domestic assault.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 800 block of Birdie Lane.
* A burglary was reported in the 1400 block of Lee Avenue.
* Property damage was reported at West Main Street and West Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Grandview Drive.