- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Helen E. Lancaster, 88, of St. Louis died Sunday, Nov. 16, 2003, at her home.
She was born Jan. 28, 1915, in Jackson, daughter of Charles and Sarah Masterson Hoeckele. She married Richard J. Lancaster, who preceded her in death.
Survivors include a son, Jim Lancaster of Vienna, Va.; four grandchildren, Kim, Eric, Jill and Brad; great-grandchildren, and sister-in-law. She was an aunt, great-aunt, great-great-aunt, cousin, godmother, and wonderful friend to many.
Friends may call at Hoffmeister Colonial Mortuary in St. Louis from 2 to 4 p.m. and from 6 to 9 p.m. today.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church in St. Louis. Burial will be in Calvary Cemetery.