- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Sarah Gene Nickelson and Bennett Edmond Forrest exchanged vows May 27, 2007, at the Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Aldermanbury, at Westminster College in Fulton, Mo. The Rev. Stephen Sowder performed the ceremony. Music was by Astraios String Quartet of Columbia, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Barry and Janet Nickelson of Jackson. The groom is the son of Dr. John and Cheryl Forrest of Tulsa, Okla.
Maid of honor was Jennifer Kaminski of St. Louis, and matron of honor was Katherine Stevens of Cobden, Ill. Bridesmaids were Krista Fisher and Hannah Nickelson of Jackson, sisters of the bride, and Stephanie Forrest of Tulsa, sister of the groom.
Joseph Yadon of Tulsa, cousin of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Shaun Grewal and Rand Horowitz of Tulsa; Harrison Stoneham of Dallas, Texas; and Micah Nickelson of Jackson, brother of the bride. Ushers were Jonathon Northcraft of Kansas City, Mo., George McAuliffe of St. Louis, Justin Shatto, Joel Isaacs and Justin Nichols of Tulsa, and Robert Alexander of Camdenton, Mo.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Kayden and Bryce Fisher, niece and nephew of the bride. They are the children of Jason and Krista Fisher.
The reception was held at Summit Lake Winery in Holts Summit, Mo.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 26 at Les Bourgeois Winery in Rocheport, Mo.
Mrs. Forrest is a graduate of Westminster College, and is a student at Northeastern State University Oklahoma College of Optometry.
The groom is a graduate of Westminster College. He is a police officer in Tulsa.
After a wedding trip to Oahu, Hawaii, the couple resides in Coweta, Okla.