- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Julie Ann McGowen and Aaron Don Kuehle were united in marriage May 19, 2007, at Lynwood Baptist Church. The Rev. Don Kuehle, father of the groom, and the Rev. Gary Belcher performed the ceremony. Saxophonist and soloist was Eric McGowen of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride. Pianist and soloist was Jamie Sepulvado of Jackson.
Parents of the couple are Jim and Marsha McGowen of Cape Girardeau, and Don and Karen Kuehle of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Joanna Sides of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Samantha Berens of Fort Walton Beach, Fla.; Wendy Wilson of Cape Girardeau; Laura Stanfill of St. Charles, Mo., sister of the groom; and Anne Wilferth of Cape Girardeau.
Tim Seabaugh of Appleton, Wis., was best man. Groomsmen were Chris Hargrove of Glen Allen, Va.; Shawn Francis of Olathe, Kan.; Eric McGowen, and Bo Wilferth of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Eric Yount of Columbia, Mo.; Alan Stanfill of St. Charles, brother-in-law of the groom; Jeremie Nothdurft of Jackson, cousin of the groom; and Alex Elfrink of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighters were Jeremie Nothdurft and Alex Elfrink.
Flower girls were Avery Stanfill, niece of the groom, and Tatum Lee. Avery is the daughter of Alan and Laura Stanfill. Tatum is the daughter of Jeremiah and Amanda Lee of Cape Girardeau.
Guest book attendant was Kristi Landewee of Marble Hill, Mo. Program attendants were Sara Pylate of Jackson, cousin of the groom, and Krista Yount of Columbia.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Bavarian Halle. Servers were Susan Nothdurft of Gordonville, Joan Sebaugh of Sedgewickville, Mo., Donna Taake of Jackson, aunts of the groom; Karen Heuring of Kelso, Mo., and Janell Reutzel of Advance, Mo.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 18 at Zion United Methodist Church in Gordonville.
Mrs. Kuehle is a graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University. She is enrolled at Missouri State University in Springfield in the master of science nurse anesthesia program coordinated with St. John's Medical Center.
The groom is a graduate of Fredericktown High School. He received a degree as a physical therapist assistant from Penn Valley College in Kansas City, Mo. He is employed in physical therapy at Cox Hospital in Springfield.
After a wedding trip to Hawaii, the couple is residing in Springfield.