- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Laura Elaine Krasser and John Preston "J.P." Clubb exchanged vows June 16, 2007, at Les Bourgeois Vineyards in Rocheport, Mo. The Rev. Coletta Eichenberger performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Frank and Barb Rossetter of Marshfield, Mo. The groom is the son of John and Vickie Clubb of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girls were Lorelai Clubb and Elizabeth Krasser, daughters of the couple. Ringbearer was Truman Clubb, son of the groom.
Kristen and Grace Beerly attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Les Bourgeois Bistro.
Mrs. Clubb is a 1998 graduate of the University of Missouri School of Law. She was an assistant attorney general for the state of Missouri nine years. She will practice law in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of the University of Missouri School of Law. He was an assistant attorney general five years. He serves as counsel for the Missouri School Boards Association and has opened an office for that organization in Cape Girardeau.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.