- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Kimberly Dawn Ruebel and Kenneth Franklin Steimle Jr. exchanged vows June 2, 2007, at Guardian Angel Catholic Church in Oran, Mo. The Rev. John Harth performed the ceremony. Organist was Dawn Dowd and soloist was Kari Bickings.
The bride is the daughter of Claude and Katy Hogan of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Terry and Helena Ernst of Oran.
Maid of honor was Danielle Hency of Chaffee, daughter of the bride. Bridesmaids were Rhonda White of Chaffee, Lynn Payne of Scott City, Alice Hodges of Jackson, and Deidre Ruebel of Cape Girardeau, sister-in-law of the bride.
Travis Bickings of Oran was best man. Groomsmen were Mike Bramlett and Ethan Evans of Oran, Travis Brashear of Advance, Mo., and Keith Urhahn of Oran. Ushers were Ronnie Phillips and Brent Trankler of Oran.
Candlelighters were Alice Hodges of Jackson and Deidre Ruebel.
Flower girls were Jennifer Knapp of Cape Girardeau, niece of the bride, and Alexa Price. Ringbearer was Michael Knapp, nephew of the bride. Jennifer and Michael are children of Michael and Deidre Ruebel. Alexa is the daughter of LeeAnna and Travis Brashear.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Oran.
Mrs. Steimle is a graduate of Metro Business College. She is a secretary at Drury Co.
The groom received a bachelor's degree in physical education from Southeast Missouri State University. He is an outside sales representative with Terminix.
After a wedding trip to Orlando, Fla., the couple resides in Chaffee.