- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Larissa Kristine Hodo and Nicholas Anthony Barber were married May 26, 2007, at Emanuel United Church of Christ in Jackson. The Rev. Sam Roethemeyer performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Robert and Kimberly Hodo of Jackson. The groom is the son of Thomas and Kathleen Barber.
Maid of honor was Rachel Hodo of Jackson, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Jessica Moyers of Jackson, Kristin Williams of Raleigh, N.C., Katie Mehner of St. Louis, and Christine Stone of Jackson.
Patrick McLaughlin of Cincinnati, Ohio, was best man. Groomsmen were Jesse Procknow of St. Louis, David Capretto of Chicago, Timothy Barrett of Cleveland, Ohio, and Matthew Barber of Cleveland, brother of the groom. Usher was Bill Hodo of Scott City, brother of the bride.
Candlelighters were Brandee Reagan of Fredericktown, Mo., and Danielle King of Jackson, cousins of the bride.
Ringbearer was Brendan Barber, son of the bride and groom.
Michelle Hobbs, sister of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Cheri Cook and Penny King, godmothers of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 25 at Bella Italia.
Mrs. Barber is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in psychology from the University of Missouri-St. Louis in 2005, a master of science in industrial/organizational psychology from St. Louis University in 2007, and is pursuing a doctorate in industrial/organizational psychology. She is a research assistant at St. Louis University.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of St. Ignatius High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in biology from St. Louis University in 2004, a master of science in biology from the University of Missouri-St. Louis, and is pursuing a doctorate in biology and received a research fellowship from USEPA.
The couple resides in St. Louis.