- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Police report 8/18/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Charles L. Garmon, 50, of 719 William St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for improper registration and no proof of insurance.
* Barry J. Bounds, 21, of St. Louis was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* James R. Jones, 18, of 417 Marroseann St., Apt. 4, was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for no driver's license, speeding and a seat-belt violation.
* Jimmy L Bell, 57, of 921 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for being a parole absconder.
* Dina M. Hill, 34, of 210 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Micahel C. Goodell, 34, of 11 Rivercrest Drive, Apt. 201, was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* Melissa S. Parks, 27, of 2830 Whitener St., Apt. 3, was issued a summons for assault.
* A theft of a purse was reported at 1606 New Madrid St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 2221 Woodland Hills Drive.
* A cell phone, charger, transmitter and knife were reported stolen at 1961 Delwin St.
* A burgundy 1995 Buick Century, Missouri license plate 578-YRS, was reported stolen at 611 S. West End Blvd.
* A theft was reported at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 3026 William St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1442 Themis St.
* CDs were reported stolen at 1833 New Madrid St.
* Money, a jewelry box and jewelry were reported stolen at 3315 William St.
* Credit cards and a check book were reported stolen at South Benton and Good Hope streets.
* Amerimart, 1320 Cape Rock Drive, reported a theft of gasoline.
* An attempted burglary was reported.
* Damage to mail box was reported at 1313 Monticello Lane.
The Jackson Police Department reported the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jacquelyn G. Wood, 47, of 1232 W. Jackson Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for forgery.
* Joyce Hungate, 70, of 914 Old Cape Road, was issued three summonses for building-code violations.
* A radio was reported stolen in the 1600 block of Cedar Street.