- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)19
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Douglas earns honors for career achievement
LOS ANGELES -- Michael Douglas will receive the Cecil B. DeMille Award for career achievement at this year's Golden Globes, more than three decades after his father, Kirk Douglas, won the honor in 1968.
Douglas is the first second-generation actor to receive the DeMille award, named for the Hollywood producer and director of "The Ten Commandments" and "The Greatest Show on Earth." The decision was announced Monday by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.
Pamela Anderson set to offer clothing line
LOS ANGELES -- Add Pamela Anderson to the crowded list of celebrities with their own clothing line.
"The Pamela Collection" will include jeans, T-shirts, sweaters, jewelry, lingerie and fragrance. The collection is expected to be in stores in fall 2004.
Halftime entertainment to include Mary J.Blige
DETROIT -- Singer Mary J. Blige will perform during halftime at the Detroit Lions' Thanksgiving Day game against the Green Bay Packers.
The Nov. 27 game -- and the sixth-annual halftime show -- will be broadcast from Detroit on the Fox network.
Blige, known for her blend of soul and hip-hop styles, is expected to perform one of her classic hits as well as songs from her latest album.
-- From wire reports