- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
Douglas earns honors for career achievement
LOS ANGELES -- Michael Douglas will receive the Cecil B. DeMille Award for career achievement at this year's Golden Globes, more than three decades after his father, Kirk Douglas, won the honor in 1968.
Douglas is the first second-generation actor to receive the DeMille award, named for the Hollywood producer and director of "The Ten Commandments" and "The Greatest Show on Earth." The decision was announced Monday by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.
Pamela Anderson set to offer clothing line
LOS ANGELES -- Add Pamela Anderson to the crowded list of celebrities with their own clothing line.
"The Pamela Collection" will include jeans, T-shirts, sweaters, jewelry, lingerie and fragrance. The collection is expected to be in stores in fall 2004.
Halftime entertainment to include Mary J.Blige
DETROIT -- Singer Mary J. Blige will perform during halftime at the Detroit Lions' Thanksgiving Day game against the Green Bay Packers.
The Nov. 27 game -- and the sixth-annual halftime show -- will be broadcast from Detroit on the Fox network.
Blige, known for her blend of soul and hip-hop styles, is expected to perform one of her classic hits as well as songs from her latest album.
-- From wire reports