- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Glen Raymond Richards, 56, of Easton, Pa., formerly of Mounds, died Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2007, at Triumph Hospital in Easton.
He was the son of Justice and Francis Richards.
Richards was in the bakery business 36 years. He worked for Lewis Brothers in Anna, Ill., until it closed, and was employed by Stroehmann Bakery.
Survivors include his wife, Sharon East Richards; a son, Glen Richards of Easton; a sister, Mary Hurley of Baltimore; a cousin who raised him, Grace Richards of Mounds; and a grandson.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge, Ill., is in charge of arrangements, which will be announced at a later date.
His body is being donated to medical science.